THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A sudden Sharing


Sometimes, we will always simply think when we are in down mood .....until we always give a fake hope for ownself to continue walk toward......... Bt is this the correct way to convince ourself ?? Dunno .....Sometimes feel like i on middle of noways .....This kind of feeling makes me cant get another fight ...

(So long as men can breath or eyes can see,
so long lives this,and this gives life to thee...)


Taking a bottle of carlsberg while get a smokes can makes me more relax after all...But i still feeling lonely around with friends ..Should i start to change , or i already change ... already change to be a quite quiet guys or can say more mature ....
Actually what the point makes me change . is working condition or relationship .. too much presure n strees until sudden grew up to be able settle its..

(Somes problem cames for me to settle its ,
but those problem is not a problem for me ,
too hot from the eyes of heaven shines,
when will this kind of problem will gones)


Didt expected thats i already being expel out of my best friends,or maybe can say thats is i not able interrupt their conversation..Didt realize thats i not feel disappointed at all ,opposite i being so calm whole night....maybe because myself also in trouble untill i being so uninvited..Maybe from on, i need to stand up for a fight by myself...

0 comments: